When you have a vision, there may be many paths that can help you achieve your goal. In your project, don’t tie yourself into a single line of thinking. Explore the different possibilities. Go to the extremes. Look at your work from different angles. Some questions you can ask are:
- What if we had to complete this project in a week?
- What if failure means that the company will fail?
- Why would we complete this project in the traditional way?
- Where in the world have they solved a similar problem?
- If I were instructing someone else to do this work, what would I tell them?
Once you have a path, commit, and see it through.