There are 86,400 seconds between publishing each blog post.
Whatever time it is when you are reading this post, there are 86,400 seconds in the next 24 hours.
Today’s challenge: use one of those seconds to make a life better.
The rule: It has to be someone you have never met before.
Be intentional and be honest.
Share your story.
Ideas of how to use a second to make a life better:
- Pick something up for someone if they have dropped it.
- Smile at someone when you make eye contact.
- Let someone go in front of you in line.
- Compliment someone on something that catches your eye.
- Hold a door open.
- Pay for the order of the person behind you.
- Point out something that you see that is beautiful(or surprising, or funny) to the person beside you.