We continue our series, looking at creating clarity in your organization. Concepts are based on The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni.
What do we do? It seems to be an easy question to answer. You would think that what you do is very obvious to most organizations. There are two obstacles that you will face when you start to talk about what you do as an organization:
- You will find that different people have a different expectation of what is MOST important. People will say, “Yes, we do that, but it isn’t the most important thing that we are doing.” Another person will say the same thing about different work.
- You will find that you say that you are doing much more than any organization or human would be able to deliver well. The sense that you have too much on your plate leaves many with the uneasy feeling that they should be doing more, but they aren’t ever going to be able to deliver.
What do we do? FortyFour-Three’s Answer
At FortyFour-Three we:
- Provide training for people who want to be better at project management,
- Do custom automation coding,
- Come along-side organizations and manage their project work so that the organization has a greater chance of project success,
- Create dashboards, checklists, and other tools to help people monitor their project success.
Simple and to the point. This is what we do, and we do it well.
Have a conversation about what your organization does today.